Friday, May 24, 2013

Hi! My name is Linda and I am a craft addict.

Since I posted my first blog about cards here, I have fallen deeper in love with paper crafting. I was never really serious about it until 7 months ago when I started making my own Christmas cards. And I have to say, paper crafting is very addictive! So for you readers out there, be prepared to spend a LOT of time and money if you decide to start this hobby. Trust me, there's no way back once you started! :)

Over the past year and a half I have learnt some new techniques and have been introduced to several awesome machines. To be honest, what I know now is only the tip of the paper crafting iceberg. There are TONS of media and applications you can use, mix and match. The possibilities are SERIOUSLY endless. Here is a sample You Tube video posted by Scrap Time Videos featuring one of my favorite designers and crafters, Tim Holtz. Isn't he amazing? And look at what he created! Isn't it beautiful? I can't wait to be as professional as he is!

So, in order to push myself to be more creative and productive, I will try to post at least 2 cards tutorials every month. Let's see what I come up with.

Till then.








No comments:

Post a Comment