Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cards

I have to admit, one of the good things about not having a job is having the liberty to explore new hobbies. And in the spirit of that liberty, I tapped in to my inner artist and channeled it through colorful papers and fancy shapes, also known as scrapbooking. I don't know how I caught the scrapbook bug. I used to hate dealing with scissors. I hate cutting lines and could never cut straight lines straight - My mom and sister can attest to that. 

So, I started with making a birthday card. My first goal is to be able to cut straight lines. And here is the result:



When straight lines bore me, I play with my curvy scissors. And I came up with this:




The flowers and butterflies are from American Girl Craft Paper Posies pad.


Seriously, who knew cutting papers, folding and mixing and matching colors could be so much fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Try to do photography Lin. Might make some money in the future :) i know u r smart enuf to learn a lot of things

    ReplyDelete