Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Little Round Christmas Rainbow Bon Bons

A little bottle of vanilla extract in my pantry reminded me of the bon bons I used to make when I was little. Only then, I used rum essence instead of vanilla extract. Mmhm... I love rum! I love the smell, the taste and even more when it is mixed in to my bon bon dough. This bon bon is so easy to make and tasty. All you need is: 
  1. Graham Cracker *
  2. Condensed milk
  3. Vanilla extract or rum extract
  4. Rainbow sprinkles 
* You can use any other sweet cracker. Regal brand biscuit is what I used when I was little.

There is really no measurement needed, it all depends on how many bon bons you want to make and how sweet you want them to be. This time, I used 1/4 of my Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Cracker 4 Pack Value Box.

Method:
  1. Finely crush the cracker or grind it with your food processor. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add some condensed milk and mix it together until dough is formed. 
  3. Add a dash of vanilla or extract, depending on your preference. Mix it thoroughly. 
  4. Form a round shape (I used a tablespoon as my measurement and rolled the dough in my palm).
  5. Roll the rounded dough in sprinkles. If the sprinkles do not stick to the dough, add a little milk, enough to cover the outside part of your rounded dough.
  6. Put it in the refrigerator for 30 minute before serving. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment