Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to my page!

I seized memorable moments in pictures and in my mind, never in writing. As a matter of fact, writing was never my strongest skill. Growing up I hated writing class and the feeling usually escalated on the last week of Summer Holiday due to assignments given by my language teacher. Somehow all the language teachers I had throughout my primary school years always asked their students to conclude holiday activities in writing, of course there were rules to follow - the number of words, the page requirement, etc...
A picture is worth a thousand words
I guess the question now is what got me into writing?
You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words? It is true and I agree but I have been so blessed in life that pictures alone are not enough to tell the story. So here I am trying to share my stories, not only in pictures but also in words.

I do hope that through this blog, family and friends will know me better as I learn more about myself and discover all of my potential, as I venture on.

No comments:

Post a Comment